Because we are both stuck in lockdown in different cities–Kenneth in Manila and Rachel in Cebu, and because they have daily conversations about anything and everything, they decided to just record the conversations and make a podcast out of it.
Both of us are very interested in a whole range of topics; ask questions, go into discourse, share opinions. We love talking about business and law, but also go slightly off tangent and discuss white-collar crimes and frauds and criminals such as Jho Low, Elizabeth Holmes, etc.
Abstract concepts have always been a mild obsession for us, to gain a better understanding of the world: how money, economics, finance, philosophy and human beings as a whole, operate.
Whether it be abstract concepts or practical subjects, let’s dive into the wide range of topics for us to consume.
What do you think of writing a book? – What do you think of…?
- 12 – What do you think of storytelling?
- 11 – History of the world (by a six-year-old)
- 10 – What do you think of harems
- 9 – Marco Polo and the Mongol Empire
- 8 – What do you think of salsa dancing?
- 7 – What do you think of Elizabeth Holmes?
- 6 – How COVID-19 will affect Future Business Trends
- 5 – What do you think of philanthropy and altruism?
- 4 – What do you think of a billion?
- 3 – Lessons I Learned in Business School
- 2 – Lessons I Learned in Law School
- 1 – What do you think of this intro?