Money Snacks podcast is a personal finance podcast for Filipinos. Listen on Anchor, but it’s also available in 8 more platforms.
We started this blog and podcast in order to help Filipinos take control of their finances. We promote a simple and investment-driven life. Let us help you navigate in this world of adulting.
We started this blog and Money Snacks podcast so we can be productive during the quarantine. If you want to learn how to start your own podcast, we’ve written about it too!
Feel free to navigate the website to check our posts and to know more about Personal Finance, Business, Law, Life & Relationships, and more.
Go back to the Money Snacks Show Notes and About Page
Latest Money Snacks Episodes
- 6 – How to Find your WHY and Purpose
- 5 – SMART Professional Goal Setting
- 4 – Building Wealth: Like Baking a Pie
- 3 – Key Ingredients to Financial Wealth
- 2 – Four Basic Functions to Wealth
- 1 – Welcome to Money Snacks Podcast
Investing and Earning During a Crisis – Money Snacks IMG
Latest Blog Posts
- The King of Pop and I by Aileen Medalla, the Filipino Homeschool Teacher of Michael Jacksons KidsThe King of Pop and I by Aileen Medalla, the Filipino homeschool teacher of Prince, Paris, Blanket and her travels with the Jacksons
- 6 Ways to Sustain Your Business in the Middle of a PandemicAlthough COVID-19 is a health issue, it has affected the world’s economy. Here’s some ways to sustain your business in the midst of a pandemic.
- Gift Ideas With Little To No CostBefore you go shopping, consider these ideas to gift this pragmatic Christmas season – Guest Blog Post by Bill Asignar
- Tips on How to Host a Successful Virtual PartySmart tips on how to successfully organize and host a virtual party!
- Globe Media Excellence Awards GMEA 2020 NomineesGlobe Media Excellence Awards 2020 has just announced its list of GME 2020 nominees out of 400 entries from Vis-Min
- Eat to Live for a Fuller Life with Lalie Favia“My life revolved around food.” Mrs. Lalie Favia, coming from a family of chefs, shared.
- How to Live with Diabetes and Take ControlSad truth is, thousands are dying on what could’ve been a preventable and manageable disease.
- Cashless Negosyo Webinars for MSMEsCashless Negosyo Webinar – MSMEs are encouraged to implement cashless payments for safer, convenient, and contactless transactions.
- BPI Lifestyle – Special Promos on Nov 20 and 21On November 20 and 21, a virtual event called BPI Lifestyle: A Virtual Experience, featuring products with special offers and discounts
- How to Avoid Paying Gcash-to-Bank Convenience FeesSavvy tips on How to Avoid Paying Gcash-to-Bank Convenience Fees. Here are some hacks you can do to bypass or circumvent these fees.