CEBECO I – Digital Payment Option – Clients of CEBECO I (Cebu Electric Cooperative) has recently partnered with BPI (Bank of Philippine Islands) to offer a more convenient payment online by bringing payments online.
“We welcome CEBECO I as the latest addition to our growing roster of BPI’s partners on digital payments,” said Noel Santiago, BPI Chief Digital Officer. “With this, CEBECO I customers now have an option to pay their monthly bills online and in real-time from the comfort and safety of their home.”
CEBECO I serves the Southern Cebu region, including Carcar City, Santander, Samboan, and Oslob. BPI is its first digital banking partner. Customers who want to pay their electric bills via BPI Online as their payment option.
This online feature is particularly helpful especially during the time of COVID-19, where outside commute and physical contact should be avoided as much as possible.
How to Pay CEBECO I Bill via BPI Online
CEBECO I – Digital Payment Option Step by Step Guide:
- Login to the CEBECO I website (www. https://www.cebeco1.com.ph).
- Click ‘Bill Payment’ on the right side of the website.
- Select your account number and click ‘Pay’.
- Enter your BPI Online username and password.
- Select the BPI account you wish to deduct the reload and tap ‘Pay’.
- Enter the One Time PIN sent to your registered mobile number, and tap ‘Proceed’.
To use CEBECO’s new online payment facility, clients must be registered to BPI’s online banking. Clients may enroll through this link or download the BPI Mobile app and tap “register now.”
“Paying CEBECO services online using BPI unlocks a whole new range of digital services designed to make everyday banking needs easier, more secure, and accessible,” said Santiago. “Furthermore, we have over 100 functionalities on BPI Online and the mobile app. We enable our clients to transfer funds, pay bills, check their balances, and even load their prepaid accounts anytime, anywhere right on their smart phone.”
More Posts on Personal Finance
- Investing in my Bedroom – with Ready2Adult PHCharm de Leon, fellow Cebuano founder of Youtube Channel and FB Group Ready2Adult PH, talks about personal finance, investing and adulting.
- CEO Reading List: 20 Books on Business and LifeDo you know that a CEO reads on average 60 books per year? If you want to have the reading habits of a CEO, start with these 20 books.
- Before finding my WHY, I was a hot messI was like any other twenty-something year old: I felt like I could do anything. I wanted to move to different cities. I wanted to see the world.
- Financial Checkup: Calculate Net Worth and Cash FlowHow much do you have? What’s your net worth and cash flow? Doing your financial checkup is the starting point in financial planning.
- Find your WHY: The Quest to Finding your PurposeFinding your WHY is the key to unlocking your purpose in life.
- Setting SMART Professional GoalsSMART Goal Framework. Taking control of your life requires planning, and this starts with defining SMART professional goals.
- What does wealth look like to you?What does wealth look like? The definition of wealth is subjective, but financial success should have the following components.
Latest Blog Posts
- The King of Pop and I by Aileen Medalla, the Filipino Homeschool Teacher of Michael Jacksons KidsThe King of Pop and I by Aileen Medalla, the Filipino homeschool teacher of Prince, Paris, Blanket and her travels with the Jacksons
- 6 Ways to Sustain Your Business in the Middle of a PandemicAlthough COVID-19 is a health issue, it has affected the world’s economy. Here’s some ways to sustain your business in the midst of a pandemic.
- Gift Ideas With Little To No CostBefore you go shopping, consider these ideas to gift this pragmatic Christmas season – Guest Blog Post by Bill Asignar
- Tips on How to Host a Successful Virtual PartySmart tips on how to successfully organize and host a virtual party!
- Globe Media Excellence Awards GMEA 2020 NomineesGlobe Media Excellence Awards 2020 has just announced its list of GME 2020 nominees out of 400 entries from Vis-Min
- Eat to Live for a Fuller Life with Lalie Favia“My life revolved around food.” Mrs. Lalie Favia, coming from a family of chefs, shared.
- How to Live with Diabetes and Take ControlSad truth is, thousands are dying on what could’ve been a preventable and manageable disease.
- Cashless Negosyo Webinars for MSMEsCashless Negosyo Webinar – MSMEs are encouraged to implement cashless payments for safer, convenient, and contactless transactions.
- BPI Lifestyle – Special Promos on Nov 20 and 21On November 20 and 21, a virtual event called BPI Lifestyle: A Virtual Experience, featuring products with special offers and discounts
- How to Avoid Paying Gcash-to-Bank Convenience FeesSavvy tips on How to Avoid Paying Gcash-to-Bank Convenience Fees. Here are some hacks you can do to bypass or circumvent these fees.