Paperkat Books – Coronavirus Chronicles: Quarantined Birthdays and Self-Loved Rituals
I recently published a story at PaperKat Books for Coronavirus Chronicles.
My story is about how I spent my 30th birthday on lockdown, when I originally expected my ‘dirty thirty’ to be something, well, wilder, I never expected in my wildest dreams it would be this.
I recommend writers to contribute to this wonderful initiative by PKB. If you’re bored during quarantine or would have interesting insights, musings, and stories, we urge you to share it with them.
PaperKat Books is the self-publishing arm of HS Grafik Prints that teaches aspiring authors how to write and self-publish their books.
Coronavirus Chronicles is a collection of stories on coping with the ECQ and lockdown. You can submit your stories at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime until August 31 2020. Instructions are on their blog post.
Your story will be published online in Phase 1, on their website. In Phase 2 is the e-book or printed book production. They will compile all entries and turn them into an ebook or printed book by the end of 2020. All authors will get a free copy of the ebook and/or printed book.
According to their site, they like human interest stories: heroes, and front liners, engagement stories, giving birth during the lockdown, anything that touches the soul.
Life and Love
- “Quarantined Thoughts” – Stories during the Coronavirus Pandemic“Quarantined Thoughts” – chronicling life stories during the pandemic is now out in Amazon, Kindle and Google
- Article Feature at Lawbase PHFeature at Lawbase PH – Insolvency Proceedings For Debtor and Creditor
- Article Feature by The Good Men ProjectThe Syndicated Article entitled The Economics of Modern Dating at Medium. Featured in Hello, Love by The Good Men Project.
- Featured Published Story at Paperkat BooksI recently published a story at PaperKat Books for Coronavirus Chronicles.
- The Company Cebu Coworking Space Guest Blog PostGuest blog post for The Company Cebu Coworking Space. The Company is a co-working community and office solutions.
- Hello, Love Feature by The Good Men ProjectThe Syndicated Article entitled The Economics of Modern Dating at Medium. Featured in Hello, Love by The Good Men Project.
- Hello, Love Feature by The Good Men ProjectWe got featured – Hello, Love Feature by The Good Men Project at Medium. A publication on love and relationships in today’s modern age.
- Making of a Millionaire – Medium Publication FeatureFeature Contribution on Medium Publication ‘Mind of a Millionaire’, a story on my journey towards Foolish to Frugal: Living Minimally
- Feedspot Best Philippine Business BlogsWe’re in the list of Feedspot Top 15 Philippine Business Blogs!
- WDYTO Podcast – Rappler FeatureOur podcast Rappler feature! We started the podcast in order to survive the long distance quarantine. It is now available on Spotify, Anchor, etc.
Latest Blog Posts
- IMG Members Get Access to COVID-19 Vaccine COVOVAXDo you know that as a member of IMG, one of your membership privileges is to access to two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine COVOVAX.
- Long Term Care – How it Works and Why it’s ImportantOne of the financial products that I own and I’m proud to share with you is my Long-Term Care plan from Kaiser International. – Guest Blog Post by Bill Asignar
- How to Waive Philippines Credit Card Annual FeesSavvy tips on How to Avoid Paying Gcash-to-Bank Convenience Fees. Here are some hacks you can do to bypass or circumvent these fees.
- The King of Pop and I by Aileen Medalla, the Filipino Homeschool Teacher of Michael Jacksons KidsThe King of Pop and I by Aileen Medalla, the Filipino homeschool teacher of Prince, Paris, Blanket and her travels with the Jacksons
- 6 Ways to Sustain Your Business in the Middle of a PandemicAlthough COVID-19 is a health issue, it has affected the world’s economy. Here’s some ways to sustain your business in the midst of a pandemic.
- Gift Ideas With Little To No CostBefore you go shopping, consider these ideas to gift this pragmatic Christmas season – Guest Blog Post by Bill Asignar
- Tips on How to Host a Successful Virtual PartySmart tips on how to successfully organize and host a virtual party!
- Globe Media Excellence Awards GMEA 2020 NomineesGlobe Media Excellence Awards 2020 has just announced its list of GME 2020 nominees out of 400 entries from Vis-Min
- Eat to Live for a Fuller Life with Lalie Favia“My life revolved around food.” Mrs. Lalie Favia, coming from a family of chefs, shared.
- How to Live with Diabetes and Take ControlSad truth is, thousands are dying on what could’ve been a preventable and manageable disease.