Hello, Love Feature by The Good Men Project on Modern Dating at Medium
We syndicated this second story on The Economics of Modern Dating on Medium. The post originally appeared here on this blog post here and subsequently appeared on a Medium Publication Hello, Love feature by The Good Men Project.
The Good Men Project released the new publication called “Hello, Love” that explores stories on themes of modern love. Topics include relationships, commitment, intimacy, and love from all perspectives. Love is love!
The Good Men Project is a media company and idea-based platform where people share stories worthy of conversation. The website started as a place to share defining moments in men’s lives and what it means to be a good man. It has since grown into a holistic platform that discusses parenthood, family, sex, relationships, ethics, politics, current events and more.
The article starts with my comparison to dating and life during the 90s (time of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.) and how the popular sitcom would be now. Today has become a dizzying spectrum of labels in love and dating.
Behavioral economics teaches you a lot about our behaviors in the market–and it also teaches us a lot about love and relationships.
- The Paradox of Choice – Primarily why we can’t choose and stick to one!
- Buyer’s Remorse – the next match will always be better
- Social Capital – social capital is now in the form of how many followers and the verified checks in your accounts
- Technology as a Security Blanket – why we avoid confrontation now, and find it easier to ghost someone.
Life and Love
- “Quarantined Thoughts” – Stories during the Coronavirus Pandemic“Quarantined Thoughts” – chronicling life stories during the pandemic is now out in Amazon, Kindle and Google
- Article Feature at Lawbase PHFeature at Lawbase PH – Insolvency Proceedings For Debtor and Creditor
- Article Feature by The Good Men ProjectThe Syndicated Article entitled The Economics of Modern Dating at Medium. Featured in Hello, Love by The Good Men Project.
- Featured Published Story at Paperkat BooksI recently published a story at PaperKat Books for Coronavirus Chronicles.
- The Company Cebu Coworking Space Guest Blog PostGuest blog post for The Company Cebu Coworking Space. The Company is a co-working community and office solutions.
- Hello, Love Feature by The Good Men ProjectThe Syndicated Article entitled The Economics of Modern Dating at Medium. Featured in Hello, Love by The Good Men Project.
- Hello, Love Feature by The Good Men ProjectWe got featured – Hello, Love Feature by The Good Men Project at Medium. A publication on love and relationships in today’s modern age.
- Making of a Millionaire – Medium Publication FeatureFeature Contribution on Medium Publication ‘Mind of a Millionaire’, a story on my journey towards Foolish to Frugal: Living Minimally
- Feedspot Best Philippine Business BlogsWe’re in the list of Feedspot Top 15 Philippine Business Blogs!
- WDYTO Podcast – Rappler FeatureOur podcast Rappler feature! We started the podcast in order to survive the long distance quarantine. It is now available on Spotify, Anchor, etc.
Latest Blog Posts
- IMG Members Get Access to COVID-19 Vaccine COVOVAXDo you know that as a member of IMG, one of your membership privileges is to access to two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine COVOVAX.
- Long Term Care – How it Works and Why it’s ImportantOne of the financial products that I own and I’m proud to share with you is my Long-Term Care plan from Kaiser International. – Guest Blog Post by Bill Asignar
- How to Waive Philippines Credit Card Annual FeesSavvy tips on How to Avoid Paying Gcash-to-Bank Convenience Fees. Here are some hacks you can do to bypass or circumvent these fees.
- The King of Pop and I by Aileen Medalla, the Filipino Homeschool Teacher of Michael Jacksons KidsThe King of Pop and I by Aileen Medalla, the Filipino homeschool teacher of Prince, Paris, Blanket and her travels with the Jacksons
- 6 Ways to Sustain Your Business in the Middle of a PandemicAlthough COVID-19 is a health issue, it has affected the world’s economy. Here’s some ways to sustain your business in the midst of a pandemic.
- Gift Ideas With Little To No CostBefore you go shopping, consider these ideas to gift this pragmatic Christmas season – Guest Blog Post by Bill Asignar
- Tips on How to Host a Successful Virtual PartySmart tips on how to successfully organize and host a virtual party!
- Globe Media Excellence Awards GMEA 2020 NomineesGlobe Media Excellence Awards 2020 has just announced its list of GME 2020 nominees out of 400 entries from Vis-Min
- Eat to Live for a Fuller Life with Lalie Favia“My life revolved around food.” Mrs. Lalie Favia, coming from a family of chefs, shared.
- How to Live with Diabetes and Take ControlSad truth is, thousands are dying on what could’ve been a preventable and manageable disease.