Kaiser International Health Group Inc. is far more than an HMO–while most HMOs cater to both group and individual accounts, Kaiser’s product is geared to address the long-term health care needs of individuals especially after their employment and retirement years.
Kaiser International Healthgroup, Inc., as an HMO Company caters to both corporate, group, family and individual accounts with our various short term and long term plan packages that would suit your health care requirements:
Preventive Health Care, In-Patient Care, Out-Patient Care, Dental Care, and Emergency Care
for ages 18-60, this is the most affordable form of healthcare that combines insurance, healthcare and investment.
For more info on Short term vs. Long term Healthcare, go to this link
Senior Care Plan for ages 61 and up.
For questions on the three healthcare services, feel free to reach out to me.
Kaiser 4-in-1 Healthbuilder
Kaiser International Healthgroup, Inc. is an actuarially-sound, product-based business. It brings together the best features of an HMO, Health Savings Plan, and financial investment.
The Ultimate Kaiser Health Builder Plan is a healthcare plan that allows one to control his own health and provide for his own future.
Videos and Webinars
Benefits or Features
What are the benefits or features of KAISER Healthbuilder?
1. Plan Coverage up to 60 yrs old and beyond
2. Basic Medical Benefits (In-Patient) – during paying/accumulation period
- Annual Benefit Limit – according to plan package
- Accredited Hospital’s Room and Board- according to plan package
- Network Access to over 500 Accredited Hospitals and over 1,000 Accredited Physicians/ Specialists/ Surgeons/ Anesthesiologist
- Hospital’s Intensive Care Unit
- Operating Room Fee
- Out-patient Benefits
Annual Physical Examination
- Physical Examination
- Chest X-ray
- Stool Examination
- Urine Analysis
- Complete Blood Count
- Electrocardiogram for Members above 35 years old
- Consultation and Dental Examinations
- Oral Prophylaxis (mild cases only) – once a year
- Unlimited Simple Tooth Extraction
- Restorative and Prosthodontic Treatment Planning
- Temporary Filling – unlimited (as needed)
- Re-cementation of Loose Crowns, inlays and onlays
- Dental Nutrition and Dietary Counseling
- Dental Health Education
***Pre-existing illnesses are not covered during the accumulation/paying period.
3. Family Assistance Program – After 1 year from accumulation, the immediate family of the plan holder could avail 20-30% discount from the total bill on accredited hospitals/clinics subject for approval by Kaiser.
4. Emergency Fund – The plan holder could use his Kaiser Healthcard for admission to the accredited hospitals and physicians instead of paying the required deposit amount. This benefit could also be extended for the plan holder’s immediate family subject for approval by Kaiser.
5. Basic Medical Benefits – during and beyond extended period, or after the 7-year paying period
- Yearly Health Benefits – A guaranteed 10% yearly accumulation based on the Long Term Care Benefit will start from 8th year and will continue accumulating as long as you have funds
- Benefits in addition to the basic medical benefits during the Accumulation Period:
- Pre-existing illnesses are covered
- Consultation Fee (charges for diagnosis or treatment)
- Out-patient medicines and all illness including cosmetic and maternity are covered on the 8th year onwards
- Special & Extended Benefits
- Magnetic Resonance Imagin (MRI)
- Nuclear/Radioactive Isotope Scan
- CT Scan, Dialysis, Blood Transfusion
- Physical / Speech Therapy
- Anti-Rabies, Venom & Tetanus Vaccine
- Emergency Benefits (Ambulance)
6. Long Term Care Benefit – equivalent to the plan purchased
Availment: On the 20th year/maturity of the Plan or Contract
7. Long Term Care Bonus – amount for which the holder is entitled to if he has not incurred any medical claim or availed of any medical benefits other than the Annual Physical Exam and Dental Benefits during the Accumulation Period (7-year paying period). This amount is equivalent to 85% of the Total Contract Price.
Availment: On the 20th year/maturity of the Plan or Contract.
8. Total Health Benefits – The TOTAL amount of Total Accumulated Unused Health Benefits PLUS Long-Term Care Benefit PLUS Long-Term Care Bonus.
Availment: On the 20th year/maturity of the Plan or Contract.
9. Four way insurance coverage from the 1st to 20th year of the plan
If, at the time of signing the Membership Application, the Plan Holder is in good health, is at least eighteen (18) but not more than sixty-seven (67) years old and performing the normal activities of daily life, he shall be insured by Kaiser under a Group Master Insurance Contract underwritten by a reputable and duly authorized insurance company, as described below:
- Term Life – If the plan holder dies before attaining the age of sixty-seven (67) years and prior to his entitlement to the Long Term Care Benefit, his beneficiary shall be entitled to an amount equal to the sum of Long Term Care Benefit and Long Term Care Bonus upon approval of the claim by the insurance company.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment – Should the plan holder suffer, directly and independently of all other causes, any bodily injury effected solely through external, violent and accidental means, occurring prior to the plan holder’s 67th birthday and prior to his entitlement to the Long Term Care Benefit, which result in any of the specified losses within 180 days after the accident causing the injury, the insurance company will pay the following:
- Waiver of Installment due to Death/Credit Life Insurance – If the plan holder dies during the Accumulation Period and before exceeding the age of sixty-seven (67), the proceeds of the credit life insurance shall be applied to the balance of this Contract Price upon approval of the claim by the insurance company, if any. The difference, if any, shall be paid to his designated beneficiaries.
- Waiver of Installment due to Total and Permanent Disability – If the plan holder becomes totally disabled during the Accumulation Period and before his 60th birthday thereby preventing him from engaging in any occupation for compensation or profit, is so disabled for life, and such disability continues for at least six (6) months, Kaiser shall waive the payment of each installment becoming due during the life, and such disability. However, pending approval of the claim, installments, should be paid as they fall due, subject to refund for approval.
10. Flexible benefit design based on the premium that a person can afford or wants to save for his long term healthcare.
11. Total Health Benefits become good as cash on the 20th year /maturity. The plan holder may choose to withdraw some of his funds, and he will still be covered as long as he has remaining funds on his account.
Get a Quote
Check out the Pre-Computed Table:
Kaiser Medical Center
One can avail of the following services at KAISER Medical Clinic:
For IMG Members:
Medical Unlimited Consultation
A key benefit of an IMG Member is Medical Unlimited Consultation in all its branches nationwide. Exclusive for IMG members only.
Here are the list of Branches or KAISER Medical Center:
G/F King’s Court Bldg. 1,
2129 Don Chino Roces Avenue,
Tel. No.: (02) 8804-9988
Unit #143-145 GF, Tower 5,
North Towers, Quezon City
Tel. No.: (02) 8334-2733
Mobile : 0917-3186288
Unit 01487, 2nd level, Edsa Wing
Ortigas Center, Quezon City
Tel. No.: (02) 8253-1285
Mobile : 0917-1835788
Level 1, Padre Faura Wing, U2002
Tel. No.: (02) 8353-0495
Mobile : 0917-1835488
Near Gate 2 Phase 1, Economic Zone
Tel. No.: (046) 851-4916
SM STA. ROSA
Unit ANX 106, G/F the Core Building
Tel. No.: (049) 308-1422
SM SAN PABLO
Unit #240-241, 263, Level 2, SM City San Pablo
Tel. No.: (049) 521-0319
2nd St. MDC Building, Cor.,
Staff House Mepz 1
Tel. No.: (032) 520-9377
SM SEASIDE CEBU
Unit 0242-0246 Lower Ground Floor
Tel. No.: (032) 266-4206
Mobile: (0999) 228 4317
SM CITY CEBU
2F SM City North
Reclamation Area Mabolo
Tel. No.: (032) 342-7133
Be Part of the Financial Education Movement
Still Confused? I can help!
If you are still confused, we can schedule a Zoom call and I can guide you through the process. No obligations, reach out to me now via Email, FB Messenger and let’s get in touch! – Rachel
Set an Appointment for Zoom call
Set an Appointment for Zoom call with Rachel via Calendly