Webinar: Financial Fridays with MoneyMax
The webinar focuses on personal finance and how to prepare for business and personal finances in the new normal. The talk is by Moneymax Managing Director Munmun Nath.
They invited resident Economerienda blogger Rachel Arandilla for the Q&A session.
Latest Blog Posts
- Fintech for Impact: 5 Philippine Fintech Start-ups SelectedPhilippine Fintech Start-ups Qualify for Investment in ING-UNICEF ‘Fintech for Impact’ Initiative in the Philippines
- Expat Guide to the Philippines: Living and Doing BusinessExpat Guide to the Philippines: How to Live in the Philippines For Work, For Business, For Retirement and for Investment
- MyTrade Review and First ImpressionsMyTrade Review and First Impressions – How to Open, Fund and Review of MyTrade Platform
- GCash, Paymaya, BPI, Move Charging Fees on Nov. 1GCash, Paymaya, BPI, to Start Charging Fees move from Oct. 1 to Nov. 1
- How to Get your CIMB VISA Debit CardYou can now have your own payWave ATM CIMB Visa debit card. The online process is quick and easy.
- Promo: Connect GSave and CIMB App for 10% InterestTake advantage of the promo of 10% interest on your savings for one month by Connecting the GSave and CIMB App.
- Get your own Virtual Mastercard with GrabPayVirtual Mastercard with Grabpay – You can now have your own Virtual Mastercard via GrabPay Card.
- “Quarantined Thoughts” – Stories during the Coronavirus Pandemic“Quarantined Thoughts” – chronicling life stories during the pandemic is now out in Amazon, Kindle and Google
- Faith & Finances with Rex MendozaMr. Rex Mendoza, president of Rampver Financials, discusses personal finance, money management, and how it relates to Christian faith.
- Gcash Invest or Gsave – Which is better?We take a look into Gcash’s two financial products, a savings account and a mutual fund. Which is better?