Webinar: Financial Fridays with MoneyMax
The webinar focuses on personal finance and how to prepare for business and personal finances in the new normal. The talk is by Moneymax Managing Director Munmun Nath.
They invited resident Economerienda blogger Rachel Arandilla for the Q&A session.
Latest Blog Posts
- Feature Article at Lawbase PHWe contributed an article on business insolvency at Lawbase PH – ‘Insolvency Proceedings: For Debtor and Creditor’ by Atty Kenneth Varona
- Social Enterprises and B Corps in the Philippine ContextUnderstanding Social Enterprises and B Corps in the Philippine Context
- Best Digital Banks in the PhilippinesDefinition, Pros and Cons: Best Digital Banks in the Philippines, CIMB, ING, Gsave, Komo, UnionBank, DiskarTech, and TONIK
- CEO Reading List: 20 Books on Business and LifeDo you know that a CEO reads on average 60 books per year? If you want to have the reading habits of a CEO, start with these 20 books.
- Investing and Earning During a CrisisHow do you continue investing and earning during a crisis? (and other future crises)?
- Webinar: Financial Fridays with MoneyMaxWe had a great time guesting for the finale of Financial Fridays with MoneyMax, The Company Cebu and Economerienda as Q&A guest
- CEBECO – Digital Payments for Cebuanos via BPIClients of CEBECO I (Cebu Electric Cooperative) has recently partnered with BPI (Bank of Philippine Islands) to offer a more convenient payment online by bringing payments online.
- Article Feature by The Good Men ProjectThe Syndicated Article entitled The Economics of Modern Dating at Medium. Featured in Hello, Love by The Good Men Project.
- Webinar: Investing and Earning During a CrisisJoin us on our live webinar on “Reopening Business in the New Normal” tomorrow, Thursday 6PM on Facebook Live
- Webinar: Reopening Your Business in the New NormalJoin us on our live webinar on “Reopening Business in the New Normal” tomorrow, Thursday 6PM on Facebook Live