#SNACKABLE Business, Law and Life
Economerienda. Snackable Business Blog.
Snackable Content on Business, Law, and Life.
Economerienda is a portmanteau of ‘economy’ and ‘merienda‘, which means ‘snack time‘ in Filipino,
this blog aims to provide easy-to-digest snackable content on business, law, and life.
NAVIGATE and find our How-to’s, Foolproof Guides, Tips & Tricks to help you navigate in life.
Check out our latest blog posts here.
- Webinar: Financial Fridays with MoneyMaxWe had a great time guesting for the finale of Financial Fridays with MoneyMax, The Company Cebu and Economerienda as Q&A guest
- CEBECO – Digital Payments for Cebuanos via BPIClients of CEBECO I (Cebu Electric Cooperative) has recently partnered with BPI (Bank of Philippine Islands) to offer a more convenient payment online by bringing payments online.
- Article Feature by The Good Men ProjectThe Syndicated Article entitled The Economics of Modern Dating at Medium. Featured in Hello, Love by The Good Men Project.
- Webinar: Investing and Earning During a CrisisJoin us on our live webinar on “Reopening Business in the New Normal” tomorrow, Thursday 6PM on Facebook Live
- Webinar: Reopening Your Business in the New NormalJoin us on our live webinar on “Reopening Business in the New Normal” tomorrow, Thursday 6PM on Facebook Live
Webinar: Financial Fridays with MoneyMax Financial Fridays with MoneyMax – We had a great time guesting for the finale of Financial Fridays, a webinar series done by Moneymax in partnership…
July 5 LIVE Webinar: Investing and Earning During a Crisis Hello fellow millennial hustlers! Join us on our live webinar on “Investing and Earning during a crisis” tomorrow, July 5…
Webinar: Reopening Your Business in the New Normal July 2 LIVE Webinar: Reopening Your Business in the New Normal Hello MSME business owners! Join us on our webinar on “Reopening…
Wonder what’s life and the economy going to be like under the new normal?
Curious about saving, budgeting and investing? Here are blog resources and guides for personal finance.
#BUSINESS & CAREER
- 8 Skills that Monetize8 skills that monetize. Learn these to make more money. From sales, to design, to storytelling, these skills are relevant and invaluable in today’s age.
- Remote Work Toolbox: How to Shift to Remote WorkRemote Work Toolbox This is a how-to guide for employees, employers and management to shift to remote work: policies, tools and etiquette,
- How to (quickly) Move Up the Career LadderMoving up the proverbial career ladder can be trying for most. Here are some tips on how you can move quickly up the career ladder.
- CEO Reading List: 20 Books on Business and LifeDo you know that a CEO reads on average 60 books per year? If you want to have the reading habits of a CEO, start with these 20 books.
#LIFE AND RELATIONSHIPS
- The Highest ROI Women Can Invest onWhat investment brings the highest ROI for women? Let’s look at a modern day parable from Reddit.
- Why the World Needs IntrovertsRachel’s an extrovert, and Ken’s an introvert. What does it mean really to be an introvert and is that necessarily a ‘bad thing’? The world needs introverts
- Have you ever experienced racism?On George Floyd and Racism: “But why are you so affected? You’re not black.” Yes, I’m not black. But I’m not white either.
- Ideal Life Partner – A Framework in Choosing the Right OneWhat makes an ideal life partner? As an MBA grad, let’s explain choosing a partner in a simple framework.
- Foolproof 5-Step Financial GuideSuper Easy 5-Step Financial Guide to Guide you through: Planning, Saving, Earning, Budgeting and Investing.
- How to be Frugal: A Definitive GuideI was racking in credit card debt, but I kept telling myself:’I’ll be able to pay it all back once I get a job after business school!’
- How to Start a Podcast During Quarantine 2020Do you want to start a podcast during quarantine period? Now is the opportune time to start a podcast–whether for your business, personal branding or just as a fun hobby.
Connect with Economerienda!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get emails and updates from me every week by subscribing to our newsletter Postcards from Rachel! We will update you with stories on business, travel and life.