Philippines GCQ Infographics – Are you ready for the new normal? Not quite sure what to go about it? Have you read and understood the Philippine GCQ Guidelines?
Cebu-based architect Janelle Moran has come up with these great Philippines GCQ Infographics to educate the general public. Her visuals include friendly reminders for the public. These are guidelines on what to do in the office, salons, PUJ, retail stores, waiting areas, groceries, and malls. Infographics make it easier for understanding because nowadays no one reads the memo (too long, didn’t read) and people understand visuals more.
Here are the Philippine GCQ Infographics on General Community Quarantine Guidelines as illustrated by Janelle Moran:
Aside from these Philippines GCQ Infographics you can also find Printable COVID-19 Templates designed by Grafik 9. Download these COVID-19 templates to ensure your establishments and operations are ready for the new normal. You can also have them printed and delivered to you.
If you would like to know more about restarting and reopening businesses in the Philippines after the lockdown, go to the Reopening Business Guide: How to Deal with Rent, Bills, Taxes and Labor. This guide is very helpful for business owners, SMEs, HR, etc.
More on COVID
Latest Blog Posts
- IMG Members Get Access to COVID-19 Vaccine COVOVAXDo you know that as a member of IMG, one of your membership privileges is to access to two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine COVOVAX.
- Long Term Care – How it Works and Why it’s ImportantOne of the financial products that I own and I’m proud to share with you is my Long-Term Care plan from Kaiser International. – Guest Blog Post by Bill Asignar
- How to Waive Philippines Credit Card Annual FeesSavvy tips on How to Avoid Paying Gcash-to-Bank Convenience Fees. Here are some hacks you can do to bypass or circumvent these fees.
- The King of Pop and I by Aileen Medalla, the Filipino Homeschool Teacher of Michael Jacksons KidsThe King of Pop and I by Aileen Medalla, the Filipino homeschool teacher of Prince, Paris, Blanket and her travels with the Jacksons
- 6 Ways to Sustain Your Business in the Middle of a PandemicAlthough COVID-19 is a health issue, it has affected the world’s economy. Here’s some ways to sustain your business in the midst of a pandemic.
- Gift Ideas With Little To No CostBefore you go shopping, consider these ideas to gift this pragmatic Christmas season – Guest Blog Post by Bill Asignar
- Tips on How to Host a Successful Virtual PartySmart tips on how to successfully organize and host a virtual party!
- Globe Media Excellence Awards GMEA 2020 NomineesGlobe Media Excellence Awards 2020 has just announced its list of GME 2020 nominees out of 400 entries from Vis-Min
- Eat to Live for a Fuller Life with Lalie Favia“My life revolved around food.” Mrs. Lalie Favia, coming from a family of chefs, shared.
- How to Live with Diabetes and Take ControlSad truth is, thousands are dying on what could’ve been a preventable and manageable disease.