Philippines GCQ Infographics – Are you ready for the new normal? Not quite sure what to go about it? Have you read and understood the Philippine GCQ Guidelines?
Cebu-based architect Janelle Moran has come up with these great Philippines GCQ Infographics to educate the general public. Her visuals include friendly reminders for the public. These are guidelines on what to do in the office, salons, PUJ, retail stores, waiting areas, groceries, and malls. Infographics make it easier for understanding because nowadays no one reads the memo (too long, didn’t read) and people understand visuals more.
Here are the Philippine GCQ Infographics on General Community Quarantine Guidelines as illustrated by Janelle Moran:
Aside from these Philippines GCQ Infographics you can also find Printable COVID-19 Templates designed by Grafik 9. Download these COVID-19 templates to ensure your establishments and operations are ready for the new normal. You can also have them printed and delivered to you.
If you would like to know more about restarting and reopening businesses in the Philippines after the lockdown, go to the Reopening Business Guide: How to Deal with Rent, Bills, Taxes and Labor. This guide is very helpful for business owners, SMEs, HR, etc.
More on COVID
Latest Blog Posts
- Webinar: Financial Fridays with MoneyMaxWe had a great time guesting for the finale of Financial Fridays with MoneyMax, The Company Cebu and Economerienda as Q&A guest
- CEBECO – Digital Payments for Cebuanos via BPIClients of CEBECO I (Cebu Electric Cooperative) has recently partnered with BPI (Bank of Philippine Islands) to offer a more convenient payment online by bringing payments online.
- Article Feature by The Good Men ProjectThe Syndicated Article entitled The Economics of Modern Dating at Medium. Featured in Hello, Love by The Good Men Project.
- Webinar: Investing and Earning During a CrisisJoin us on our live webinar on “Reopening Business in the New Normal” tomorrow, Thursday 6PM on Facebook Live
- Webinar: Reopening Your Business in the New NormalJoin us on our live webinar on “Reopening Business in the New Normal” tomorrow, Thursday 6PM on Facebook Live
- 8 Skills that Monetize8 skills that monetize. Learn these to make more money. From sales, to design, to storytelling, these skills are relevant and invaluable in today’s age.
- The Highest ROI Women Can Invest onWhat investment brings the highest ROI for women? Let’s look at a modern day parable from Reddit.
- Featured Published Story at Paperkat BooksI recently published a story at PaperKat Books for Coronavirus Chronicles.
- Remote Work Toolbox: How to Shift to Remote WorkRemote Work Toolbox This is a how-to guide for employees, employers and management to shift to remote work: policies, tools and etiquette,
- How to (quickly) Move Up the Career LadderMoving up the proverbial career ladder can be trying for most. Here are some tips on how you can move quickly up the career ladder.