COVID-19 Templates – Part of our responsibility as business owners is to educate the employees and the general public on how to go about the new normal. You need to put some signs and visuals in your establishment to make people aware about how to go about from June 1 onwards.
You can find these Templates and Printables by Grafik 9. Download these COVID-19 templates at home. You can also have them printed and delivered to you.
COVID-19 Templates Slideshow
To download the printable COVID-19 templates on precautionary measures, you can simply right click on the items at the very bottom of this page under Creative Resources.
You can also view Janelle’s infographic on Philippine GCQ for more information on what to do during the new normal: in malls, retail, office transport, waiting areas, and the like.
Also check out our comprehensive SME guide on Reopening Business.
- In the New Normal, Coworking Spaces Will be Key to Business SuccessIn the new normal, coworking spaces will be key to business survival. Here are the key benefits of business rightsizing and transferring to coworking.
- Philippines GCQ InfographicsPhilippines GCQ Infographics to explain the exhaustive new rules under the new normal as illustrated by Janelle Moran
- Reopening Business: Guide to Labor, Taxes, Rent, Operations for the New NormalGuide to Reopening Business After Lockdown. How to Handle Rent, Bills, Taxes, Labor, and more
- Printable COVID-19 TemplatesPrintable COVID-19 Templates – Creative Resources and Downloadables for Stickers and Print Materials for Establishments
- A Quarantined Birthday and Self Love RitualsI spent a quarantined birthday on lockdown. Just like an estimated 485 million people.
- Why I Stopped Hating the QuarantineWe can complain about the government, the feeling of lack of freedom and agency, but what is really happening is the disruption of our daily routines and structures.
- Post-Pandemic World #RTDCOVID19Post-pandemic world explained by MBA Operations Mgmt Professor Rene T. Domingo at Asian Institute of Management #RTDCOVID19
- How to Start a Podcast During Quarantine 2020Do you want to start a podcast during quarantine period? Now is the opportune time to start a podcast–whether for your business, personal branding or just as a fun hobby.
- How COVID-19 will affect Future Business TrendsCOVID-19 has changed the world and how we run our lives, business and economy. How will COVID-19 will affect future business trends?
Latest Blog Posts
- Webinar: Financial Fridays with MoneyMaxWe had a great time guesting for the finale of Financial Fridays with MoneyMax, The Company Cebu and Economerienda as Q&A guest
- CEBECO – Digital Payments for Cebuanos via BPIClients of CEBECO I (Cebu Electric Cooperative) has recently partnered with BPI (Bank of Philippine Islands) to offer a more convenient payment online by bringing payments online.
- Article Feature by The Good Men ProjectThe Syndicated Article entitled The Economics of Modern Dating at Medium. Featured in Hello, Love by The Good Men Project.
- Webinar: Investing and Earning During a CrisisJoin us on our live webinar on “Reopening Business in the New Normal” tomorrow, Thursday 6PM on Facebook Live
- Webinar: Reopening Your Business in the New NormalJoin us on our live webinar on “Reopening Business in the New Normal” tomorrow, Thursday 6PM on Facebook Live
- 8 Skills that Monetize8 skills that monetize. Learn these to make more money. From sales, to design, to storytelling, these skills are relevant and invaluable in today’s age.
- The Highest ROI Women Can Invest onWhat investment brings the highest ROI for women? Let’s look at a modern day parable from Reddit.
- Featured Published Story at Paperkat BooksI recently published a story at PaperKat Books for Coronavirus Chronicles.
- Remote Work Toolbox: How to Shift to Remote WorkRemote Work Toolbox This is a how-to guide for employees, employers and management to shift to remote work: policies, tools and etiquette,
- How to (quickly) Move Up the Career LadderMoving up the proverbial career ladder can be trying for most. Here are some tips on how you can move quickly up the career ladder.