The Company Cebu Coworking Space Guest Blog Post
We wrote a guest blog post for The Company Cebu Coworking Space – Remote Worker’s Toolbox: 10 Tools Every Remote Employee Needs.
The Company is a coworking community that offers flexible, bright and ergonomic workspaces and office solutions to freelancers, creators, and creatives.
The Company has two locations in Cebu City, Philippines, in Cebu IT Park and Mandaue.
Cebu IT Park. 15th Floor, HM Tower, Corner of West Geonzon Street, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines 6000
Mandaue. Ground Floor, Building 4, JDN Square, P. Remedio St, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines 6014
The Company has 8 offices located around the world in Singapore, Bangkok, Cebu, Japan and Hawaii.
The COVID-19 pandemic has pushed businesses to accelerate migration into remote work. As lockdown measures eased and the economy is starting to open up, some companies have seen the benefits of remote work and making a permanent change to move their operations online.
From reliable internet to noise-cancelling headphones, to a Google cloud storage; here are 10 online and offline tools every remote worker needs.
To know more about how to restart business and pivots to do after the lockdown, look at our COVID19 Reopening Business Guide.
Read more of the story at The Company (Remote Worker’s Toolbox: 10 Tools Every Remote Employee Needs).
- “Quarantined Thoughts” – Stories during the Coronavirus Pandemic“Quarantined Thoughts” – chronicling life stories during the pandemic is now out in Amazon, Kindle and Google
- Article Feature at Lawbase PHFeature at Lawbase PH – Insolvency Proceedings For Debtor and Creditor
- Article Feature by The Good Men ProjectThe Syndicated Article entitled The Economics of Modern Dating at Medium. Featured in Hello, Love by The Good Men Project.
- Featured Published Story at Paperkat BooksI recently published a story at PaperKat Books for Coronavirus Chronicles.
- The Company Cebu Coworking Space Guest Blog PostGuest blog post for The Company Cebu Coworking Space. The Company is a co-working community and office solutions.
- Hello, Love Feature by The Good Men ProjectThe Syndicated Article entitled The Economics of Modern Dating at Medium. Featured in Hello, Love by The Good Men Project.
- Hello, Love Feature by The Good Men ProjectWe got featured – Hello, Love Feature by The Good Men Project at Medium. A publication on love and relationships in today’s modern age.
- Making of a Millionaire – Medium Publication FeatureFeature Contribution on Medium Publication ‘Mind of a Millionaire’, a story on my journey towards Foolish to Frugal: Living Minimally
- Feedspot Best Philippine Business BlogsWe’re in the list of Feedspot Top 15 Philippine Business Blogs!
- WDYTO Podcast – Rappler FeatureOur podcast Rappler feature! We started the podcast in order to survive the long distance quarantine. It is now available on Spotify, Anchor, etc.
Latest Blog Posts
- The King of Pop and I by Aileen Medalla, the Filipino Homeschool Teacher of Michael Jacksons KidsThe King of Pop and I by Aileen Medalla, the Filipino homeschool teacher of Prince, Paris, Blanket and her travels with the Jacksons
- 6 Ways to Sustain Your Business in the Middle of a PandemicAlthough COVID-19 is a health issue, it has affected the world’s economy. Here’s some ways to sustain your business in the midst of a pandemic.
- Gift Ideas With Little To No CostBefore you go shopping, consider these ideas to gift this pragmatic Christmas season – Guest Blog Post by Bill Asignar
- Tips on How to Host a Successful Virtual PartySmart tips on how to successfully organize and host a virtual party!
- Globe Media Excellence Awards GMEA 2020 NomineesGlobe Media Excellence Awards 2020 has just announced its list of GME 2020 nominees out of 400 entries from Vis-Min
- Eat to Live for a Fuller Life with Lalie Favia“My life revolved around food.” Mrs. Lalie Favia, coming from a family of chefs, shared.
- How to Live with Diabetes and Take ControlSad truth is, thousands are dying on what could’ve been a preventable and manageable disease.
- Cashless Negosyo Webinars for MSMEsCashless Negosyo Webinar – MSMEs are encouraged to implement cashless payments for safer, convenient, and contactless transactions.
- BPI Lifestyle – Special Promos on Nov 20 and 21On November 20 and 21, a virtual event called BPI Lifestyle: A Virtual Experience, featuring products with special offers and discounts
- How to Avoid Paying Gcash-to-Bank Convenience FeesSavvy tips on How to Avoid Paying Gcash-to-Bank Convenience Fees. Here are some hacks you can do to bypass or circumvent these fees.