July 2 LIVE Webinar: Reopening Your Business in the New Normal
Hello MSME business owners!
Join us on our webinar on “Reopening Business in the New Normal” tomorrow, Thursday 6PM on Facebook Live. (Philippines 8:00+)
As PH is slowly reopening the economy and reopening shops. Atty. Kenneth will address questions from operations, labor, tax, lease, and other business and law concerns.
The talk is based from a previous article on Reopening Business: Guide to Labor, Taxes, Rent, Operations for the New Normal
Just go to the Economerienda FB page on the schedule, as well as our partner pages, to see the live event.
FB Live event: https://www.facebook.com/economerienda/live/
This FB live webinar is part of the online talk series in partnership with The Spark Project, Upstream Media PH and Clock In – Alabang Town Center. Register on bit.ly/clock-in-pass to get a complimentary day pass from Clock In!
Title: Reopening Business in the New Normal
Facebook Live Webinar
July 2, 2020
If you missed the webinar, you can check out the recording on YouTube here.
More Events – July 2020
Tips on How to Host a Successful Virtual Party this Christmas How to Host a Successful Virtual Party | Unlike in the United States, Thanksgiving is not much of a…
Globe Media Excellence Awards GMEA 2020 Nominees Announced The Globe Media Excellence Awards 2020 has just announced its list of GME 2020 nominees out of 400 entries from Vis-Min. This…
How to Get your CIMB VISA Debit Card Do you want to own your own debit card? You can now have your own payWave ATM CIMB Visa debit card. The…
Own a Virtual Mastercard with GrabPay Do you want to own your own virtual debit card? You can now have your own Virtual Mastercard via GrabPay in a matter of…
Original MSME Guide – Reopening Business
Latest Blog Posts
- The King of Pop and I by Aileen Medalla, the Filipino Homeschool Teacher of Michael Jacksons KidsThe King of Pop and I by Aileen Medalla, the Filipino homeschool teacher of Prince, Paris, Blanket and her travels with the Jacksons
- 6 Ways to Sustain Your Business in the Middle of a PandemicAlthough COVID-19 is a health issue, it has affected the world’s economy. Here’s some ways to sustain your business in the midst of a pandemic.
- Gift Ideas With Little To No CostBefore you go shopping, consider these ideas to gift this pragmatic Christmas season – Guest Blog Post by Bill Asignar
- Tips on How to Host a Successful Virtual PartySmart tips on how to successfully organize and host a virtual party!
- Globe Media Excellence Awards GMEA 2020 NomineesGlobe Media Excellence Awards 2020 has just announced its list of GME 2020 nominees out of 400 entries from Vis-Min
- Eat to Live for a Fuller Life with Lalie Favia“My life revolved around food.” Mrs. Lalie Favia, coming from a family of chefs, shared.
- How to Live with Diabetes and Take ControlSad truth is, thousands are dying on what could’ve been a preventable and manageable disease.
- Cashless Negosyo Webinars for MSMEsCashless Negosyo Webinar – MSMEs are encouraged to implement cashless payments for safer, convenient, and contactless transactions.
- BPI Lifestyle – Special Promos on Nov 20 and 21On November 20 and 21, a virtual event called BPI Lifestyle: A Virtual Experience, featuring products with special offers and discounts
- How to Avoid Paying Gcash-to-Bank Convenience FeesSavvy tips on How to Avoid Paying Gcash-to-Bank Convenience Fees. Here are some hacks you can do to bypass or circumvent these fees.