July 5 LIVE Webinar: Investing and Earning During a Crisis
Hello fellow millennial hustlers!
Join us on our live webinar on “Investing and Earning during a crisis” tomorrow, July 5 Sunday 4 PM on Facebook Live!
Let’s talk about the opportunities for earning and investing, in the light of a crisis such as the COVID19 pandemic.
This webinar is part of the online talk Uplift series in partnership with Dagohoy academy.
Just go to the Economerienda FB or Dagohoy Academy FB on the schedule to see the live event.
FB Live event: https://www.facebook.com/economerienda/live/
Investing and Earning during a Crisis
Facebook Live Webinar
July 5, 2020
Latest Blog Posts
- Webinar: Financial Fridays with MoneyMaxWe had a great time guesting for the finale of Financial Fridays with MoneyMax, The Company Cebu and Economerienda as Q&A guest
- CEBECO – Digital Payments for Cebuanos via BPIClients of CEBECO I (Cebu Electric Cooperative) has recently partnered with BPI (Bank of Philippine Islands) to offer a more convenient payment online by bringing payments online.
- Article Feature by The Good Men ProjectThe Syndicated Article entitled The Economics of Modern Dating at Medium. Featured in Hello, Love by The Good Men Project.
- Webinar: Investing and Earning During a CrisisJoin us on our live webinar on “Reopening Business in the New Normal” tomorrow, Thursday 6PM on Facebook Live
- Webinar: Reopening Your Business in the New NormalJoin us on our live webinar on “Reopening Business in the New Normal” tomorrow, Thursday 6PM on Facebook Live
- 8 Skills that Monetize8 skills that monetize. Learn these to make more money. From sales, to design, to storytelling, these skills are relevant and invaluable in today’s age.
- The Highest ROI Women Can Invest onWhat investment brings the highest ROI for women? Let’s look at a modern day parable from Reddit.
- Featured Published Story at Paperkat BooksI recently published a story at PaperKat Books for Coronavirus Chronicles.
- Remote Work Toolbox: How to Shift to Remote WorkRemote Work Toolbox This is a how-to guide for employees, employers and management to shift to remote work: policies, tools and etiquette,
- How to (quickly) Move Up the Career LadderMoving up the proverbial career ladder can be trying for most. Here are some tips on how you can move quickly up the career ladder.